So not this coming week but the week after I have 3 days in a row off. I was trying to decide if I wanted to go somewhere or stay home. If the weather is good, I would like to stay home to clean and sit in the sun. But yet I would also love to take a break from here and go somewhere.
My sister is always going on or planning vacations – I rarely do because they cost so much money these days.
In early July I also have 3 days off – maybe I can plan on a mini-vacation for then. I could head to Chicago to hit the museums and zoo – that would be a nice break. Don’t know what I would do with the mutts but suppose with this much advance notice they could always be boarded for the two nights. I dunno though – already I’m thinking about other things the money should go on. 😦